Protecting your privacy is important to Quik Fund, Inc. We want you to understand what information we may gather and how we may share it.
How We Gather Information
As part of providing you with financial products or services, we may obtain information about you from the following sources:
- Applications, forms, and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by any other means. This information may include your name, address, employment information, income and credit references;
- Your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others. This information may include your account balances, payment history, and account usage;
- Consumer reporting agencies. This information may include account information and information about your creditworthiness;
- Public sources. This information may include real estate records and telephone numbers. Sharing Information outside Quik Fund, Inc. We are required to or we may provide information about you to third parties outside of Quik Fund, Inc. without your consent, as permitted by law, such as:
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process ore regulatory authorities;
- To consumer reporting agencies;
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger or transfer of all or a portion of a business or an operating unit;
- To protect against fraud.
In addition, we may provide information about you to our service providers to help us process your applications. Our service providers may include billing service providers, mail and telephone service companies, insurers, loan settlement service providers, property inspection companies, attorneys or other professionals. We may also provide information about you to our service providers to help us perform marketing services. The information provided to these service providers may include the categories of information described above under – How We Gather Information, limited to only that which we deem appropriate for these service providers to carry out their functions.
We do not sell customer information. We do not provide customer information to persons or organizations outside of Quik Fund, Inc. who are doing business on our behalf, for their own marketing purposes.
Various areas of our website require data, such as your email address. In such cases, we gather data from you so that we can interact with you. Otherwise, you may look through the site anonymously and no personal data is gathered. Yet, your visit and the manner you use the web pages, may be recorded for advertising and statistical purposes to help us to improve the website for new guests. We collect and analyze data concerning usage of our website, including domain name, visited pages, time of user session, etc. to assess the efficiency and convenience of our site.
We have many planning tools on our website to help you make the financial decisions that are right for you in the seclusion of your own home. We do not capture the personal information you give on these planning tools.
You may prohibit use of your credit-related information within Quik Fund, Inc. Simply e-mail a written request, with your name and address.
Or call the following number 516-594-8600. We will honor your choice on restricting information sharing. However, the restriction does not extend to sharing of other information, including your name and address, and your account transactions and experiences, with Quik Fund, Inc.
Our Security Practices and Information Accuracy
We also take steps to safeguard customer information. We restrict access to the personal and account information of our customers to those employees who need to know that information in the course of their job responsibilities.
Any questionable accounting or auditing matters alleged to be perpetuated Quik Fund, Inc its management or staff may be confidentially and anonymously reported to our President by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
Additionally, a letter may be sent to us, to the attention of the President of Quik Fund, Inc,. 900 Stewart Avenue Suite 240 Garden City, NY 11530