- The Junior Mortgage Loan Officer position has been designed for candidates interested in the loan officer career who are not yet licensed. Applicants for this position will spend time studying for their licensing exam as well as working with processors, underwriters and other operations staff to learn the mortgage origination work flow.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to solicit mortgage applications until after licensing has been completed.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and enthusiasm to serve clients
- Ability to read and interpret financial documents such as credit reports, bank statements, and income documents
- Desire to participate in open houses, educational seminars and networking events